My List of Supplements


Supplements are HUGE to my recovery! I will double up on these bad boys when I'm in real hard core training mode! Start the habit of making a conscious effort to take your supplements every day! Consistency is key! Like most things in life, don't expect to take them a couple times a week and see a huge difference. Make it part of your nightly routine!

Here are some of the supplements I take. Check out my video to hear why I am a believer!!



* Vitamin D3 - bone health

* Glucosamine - bone health

* Omega 3 - inflammation and joint pain. Other benefits include preventing heart disease and
improving liver function

* BioCell - joint and skin

* Fiber - helps to keep you feeling full and regular

* Inflammation - inflammation and injury

* Caplyts - replenishes electrolytes

* BCAA's - building lean muscle and speed recovery (use code CASS for a 10% discount)

* Nano Hydrate - pre workout (use code CASS for a discount)







No comments