Protein Powder


Protein powder is all the same, right?! Why go to the hassle of ordering online when I can just get it from the store when it's convenient for me? These were my same thoughts about 6 months ago!
Yes, most protein powder is going to give you the same results, but it doesn't all taste the same and it's hard to find one with the nutrition facts like the ones from idealfit. There are tons of flavors and you really can't go wrong with any of them! I'm actually a big believer in more protein and more calories in a protein powder, but for someone like me who likes to snack a ton throughout the day, this has been a life saver! If I'm craving a late night snack this is also my go-to. It's only 80 calories and 20 grams of protein! If you are someone who struggles to get in your daily amount of protein, this will be your best friend! Just add a scoop to a 32 oz tumbler, shake, add some crushed ice and BOOM - you have yourself a delicious chocolate coconut drink that will fill you up and cut the sugar cravings!

Click HERE to purchase and use code CASS for 10% off of your order! 

No comments